Kaunis Soothing Facial Mask Review

Soothing Facial Masks 6 Pack $80.00
These masks contain no GMOs, harsh preservatives, artificial fragrances or colors, parabens, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate, and are cruelty free.

They're ideal for
Alleviating Inflammatory Skin Conditions
Soothing Irritated Skin
Refreshing Damaged Skin
Smoothing Skin

Recently I spent a little too much time in the sun which resulted in my face becoming inflamed and red, mostly on my cheeks & nose so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to give one of these masks a try.

The scent of the masks is fairly light, and fresh smelling. Upon opening the sachet the mask is folded and has a backing layer. To apply the mask you simply remove the backing, and place the mask over your skin, and smooth it on.

To give you an idea of how these masks look
(Photo from Kaunis' website.)

I noticed these masks have a lot of extra serum left in the sachet so I like to pour it out, and use it to moisturize my neck, arms, and legs.

The directions say to leave this mask on 15-20 minutes, but I ended up leaving it on 30 minutes. Once you remove the mask you're done! No need to wash or moisturize your face, just let any remaining serum soak into your skin.

So my results?

My skin felt smooth, not tight or irritated, soothed, and the best part? the redness and inflammation was greatly reduced to the point where I no longer looked sunburnt!

If you're looking for a gift for someone or a little luxury for yourself, I suggest checking these masks out.

For more info visit