Jade and Pearl Sea Pearl Sponge Tampons Review

Classic Pack $21.00
"Sea Pearls are completely natural sea sponges that come from the ocean. Here at Jade & Pearl, a great deal of care is given to every single sponge we send out. Each Sea Pearl is washed, inspected, trimmed, and packaged by our expert sponge squad. The detailed care that goes into each sponge ensures that we continue providing the same high quality sea sponges that we have offered to the women of the world for the past 40 years.



Sea Pearls are:

extremely absorbent, soft, & durable
a naturally renewable resource
sustainably harvested
free of chemicals, dioxin, bleach, chlorine, fragrance, dyes or synthetic materials
reusable for up to 3-6 months or more"

 I loved these from the moment I tried them! They're very easy to insert and remove (although if you aren't used to string-less feminine products it may take some practice.) I use them even for spotting or when I think I am about to get my period without the worry of toxic shock.

These clean up fairly easy, just rinse and reinsert or let them soak in peroxide for a deep clean between uses.

These also trim up very well if you need to adjust them to better fit your needs! I have noticed my flow getting lighter with use as well.

I highly recommend these they can last up to 6 months, and they're much more cost efficient than tampons and pads plus more environmentally friendly.

For more info visit